Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Wahoo! The side porch is PAINTED! and other miscellany


Yay! Side porch is painted!

Other items of interest - plumber called (at noon) my son who then called me to tell me that he would NOT be by to work on stuff. Will be by tomorrow when son is here. Sure wish he had called earlier! A LOT earlier!

Did NOT go to Wallyworld or buy anything - since I need to make sure my bank acct shows the deposit BEFORE I use it.

DID copy a lot of Food Storage info. So far - all the stored stuff I've just about wiped out this winter!

Kitty did NOT go visit groomer today - am hoping for tomorrow.

Sewing did NOT happen today

But oh man! I finally got some sleep! As well as some paperwork stuff, dishes, etc.

Reconnected up with Cindy's Porch - and am thinking of doing the March madness stuff - at least as much as I am able to do!

As per her suggestions, I want to.......

1. Shop at home FIRST! I have some food storage that really needs to be gone through - and this is as good a time as any!

2. Cut out the crappy foods! I already use whole grain foods. Now I need to set up my menues (by the week and as much as possible from foods I already have!) and FOLLOW them! Plus a shopping list based on my menues is so much cheaper!

3. Ummmm - 30 minutes of exercise - morning yoga routine plus 15 minutes walking - either at work or when I get home! Do the scavenger hunt - (looks like fun!) with my camera! (and then post pix on FB)

4. Few minutes of spring cleaning - focus on rooms - this order - bathroom, my room, sewing room (need more shelving), kitchen (and maybe pantry)

5. Something old or new........ OLD: pile of paperwork - on bookshelves, bottom drawer of filing cabinet and dining room floor (thank you kitty - I LOVE to pick up the mess you knocked over!) 30 minutes.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

We've been on a healthy eating kick for awhile, eating at home and not out. Yesterday we ate out and were both not feeling good the rest of the day.

Where are the pictures of the porch?

Followers