Saturday, March 13, 2010

what I will be working on


OK - I may get it altogether YET, today!

Mind you, it is a rainy icky day and one of those chill to the bone kind where all you want to do is snuggle down under the covers (preferably sans cats) and snooze. At least that's my excuse! Reality however...........

The brain IS GOING!!!!

Hopefully not!

Anyway - Just so I don't drift aimlessly through the retreat - accomplishing little to nothing....
I'm listing ongoing projects in order of working on - hopefully I will accomplish quite a bit. Hopefully.

Won't accomplish ALL of these - but this is the Master List - will add more as time goes on, trade things around and remove projects as completed.

  1. Send quilt to Wendy - Friendship stars
  2. Finish handwork on one baby quilt.
  3. Last of the baby quilts finished (have more planned - can't start THEM until these are done!)
  4. New Year's Mystery quilt done - at least for the upgrade - will send this off to be quilted - maybe.
  5. Get a LOT of squares ready for hand work on Grandmother's flower garden - this will go to work with me.
  6. Carpenter Star (needs rows sewn together and borders, then get ready to send to quilter)
  7. Umm - next part involves several sampler quilts with the same patterns - so doing each block for each quilt - Nathan's, Underground Railroad, and another quilt - spring sweets
  8. Apple Cider Quilt (aka Sweet and Sassy)
  9. A charm quilt - square in a square Sure wish all the charms were the same size! AND straight!
  10. Kids quilt - pink flamingo
  11. Kids quilt - Zoo and purple lions
  12. Nine patch chain or double nine patch - I need to make up my mind on this!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Just do them in order. That's my only advice.

Followers