Saturday, March 20, 2010

My list of things to sew!!!!


AM reposting (where I can see it) my list of things to do.......


1. Send quilt to Wendy - Friendship stars
2. Finish handwork on one baby quilt.
3. Last of the baby quilts finished (have more planned - can't start THEM until these are done!)
4. New Year's Mystery quilt done - at least for the upgrade - will send this off to be quilted - maybe.
5. Get a LOT of squares ready for hand work on Grandmother's flower garden - this will go to work with me.
6. Carpenter Star (needs rows sewn together and borders, then get ready to send to quilter)
7. Umm - next part involves several sampler quilts with the same patterns - so doing each block for each quilt - Nathan's, Underground Railroad, and another quilt - spring sweets
8. Apple Cider Quilt (aka Sweet and Sassy)
9. A charm quilt - square in a square Sure wish all the charms were the same size! AND straight!
10. Kids quilt - pink flamingo
11. Kids quilt - Zoo and purple lions
12. Nine patch chain or double nine patch - I need to make up my mind on this!

No comments:

Followers