Monday, January 09, 2012



Man - life is Soooooooooo much happier now that I can do paragraphs and such!!!!

Life here... - house LOOKS like it is cleaned up - relatively speaking.  The relative part is  because I STILL have a lot of things with no home at present (don't worry, Mom!  I know it is in the middle of the floor where I put it - but I'm building shelves next day/week/month/year....you get the idea! - and then we'll put stuff away!  I'll even help you!  (NOT!)

I'm slowly - as in sloooowwwwwwwlllly - unpacking and putting away the rest of the binsd I brought here to MA when I moved from IL.  I did say slooowwwwwwwly didn't I?  That's because I moved here in 2005 - Dec.  Moved to this place in 2006 August.  Remodeling so far over 2 years (and this year we tackle - gasp! - the two bedrooms).  Still not done. 

Seriously - we've acquired another house as well - and with remodeling that (easier - no one in it!) and there really isn't any time!  Also - with remodeling here - I may be moving to the other house - which has 3 floors (hmmmm - stairs?) and which may/may not be sold as condos - or rented out (for more $$$ than I currently allocate for my rent) 

Still and all - it has a HUGE back and side yard - just perfect for a lot of gardens - BIG veggie garden, along with herbs, flowers, orchard (mini) space. and playyard for kids!  Am seriously thinking of it.  I do love this house here though - but NOT the partying that the kids upstairs do!



Plus - I'm almost unpacked.  This would mean re-packing and putting stuff away again!  Ugh!
So - just thinking on it.
More later.

Later....

back from PT - and have been officially discharge - not because I don't need it anymore - but because my insurance runs out tomorrow - and I'm back on Sr. Citizen garbage starting tomorrow!  Most Drs. approach that like the Bubonic Plague - and apparently PT's are no different!  It is funny though - that those things we paid for most of our life (and, trust me, we DO pay for them - beforehand - from our paycheck and at present - from Soc. Security amount deductions!) that the actual benefits from them - while helpful - are NOT as good - and that Drs - most of them - REALLY hate Medi-whichever one it is that you have to be 65 or older for!  Why?  Outside of the fact that they are VERY slow to pay - they will disallow AT LEAST 20% of the actual bill (which means (1) EVERYONE'S bills get hiked up, (2)at the least the patient's bills are inflated to compensate for that 20% or more!)  MAJOR ugh!

That not withstanding - dd called - and instead of doing what I WAS going to do (every hour - 15 minutes study, 30 minutes papersort and/or process - I'm behind again!, 15 minutes house clean).  It WILL get things done - trust me! and the time is short enough I can stand to do that.


Anyway - dd called - I'll be doing that tomorrow - today is sewing day (which I was going to do tomorrow).  Yeehaw!

So far - I've gone through the rest of that tub, started on the next one - stuff put away or put in with laundry - or with ironing - depending.  I've sorted and gotten stuff together for a Bonnie Hunter Leader/Ender mystery - an old one - Orange Crush! =- and I'm ready to go.

Maybe more later - if not - tomorrow!

No comments:

Followers