Thursday, January 05, 2012

STILL FIGHTING THE "NEW BLOG FORMAT" - UGH!



Ugh - other than getting a DIFFERENT blog spot (which I may do yet) - I honestly don't know what else to do - I have indications that I can edit - but they don't! Instead I get an error message!!!! Ugh!

AND I've posted for help at least twice I know of plus have posted on the forum -= and found others who aren't getting the help either! What gives???? UGH UGH UGH!

Re my Siggies - they're gone! I have to save each of the ones I already have again - and then figure out where I can get others! My old computer crashed - of course - just about the time that the blog stuff was all changed around! Ugh!

Anyway - Quilt list - I'm posting here because I can't change my sidebar - blast it anyway!

2011 SUMMARY - one quilt completed (Carpenter Star), others actually worked on - Underground RR (almost done), Christmas Ribbons (um - fair to middlin'), Samplers (that's a whole other story here!), Double Duty (this should have been a separate number - and I'm STILL looking for my setting triangles =- which I KNOW) I have - in a safe place, of course! The other 7-8 - uhmmmm - yeah!

2012 - I'm carrying over some - and hoping I'll finish up the tad bits on others without them being otherwise mentioned. Oh yeah, I TRULY hope to figure out the camera/photo stuff this year and put that on the second (or 3rd) page. Also am re-vamping a lot of other stuff too!

1. Samplers - this one I MUST do this month - and will trade whatever other item for the numbjer is drawn - so this one HAS to be my January. Let's just say I'm overdue on swaps - and leave it at that. Now if the quilt police show up at my door mid-month - you'll know why! And - this is absolutely the LAST swap I will do - at least at this time - and then ONLY with my dd who understands why I get so uptight about it that I can't do the work!

2. Nathan's quilt - Nathan is my son - very patient - fortunately - and I'm NOT telling how long I've had this quilt WIP

3. Double Duty - I will have sorted all my fabrics - and shelved them by the end of January. Hopefully. So if I haven't tossed - or used them elsewhere I will find the setting triangles - and will finish this doodad up!

4. Block in a block

5. Springin' out all over - my design

6. Child's choice - re-vamping a much disliked other quilt - I think this one will be fun - sort of an I-spy in a box

7. Baby quilt 3 - this is the zoo one. Should be cute - although I think I will change my mind about the chinese coins for a surround! Egads! That's a lot!

8. Victorian Crazy quilt - not expecting to finish this one - just want to work on it

9. Charm around - this was a swap I actually did ON TIME. Only involved sending fabrics around. which is why it was on time! Now to design a quilt around it. Has to be special because the focus fabric I only have a dab of - but I dearly love that fabric!

10. Tobacco Road - this was a Bonnie Hunter mystery quilt - and fun for sure!

11. Row by row - uhm -= this depends on my January project - this was the swap I messed up BIG TIME ON - and then a ocuple of others - and it went from there!

12. Quick patch pink and blue - this is strictly a quicky - and is however big it ends up - possible twin bed or possibly a coverlet - not sure. Will be yarn-tied with blue. And there ya have it!

PS - FINALLY!!! I figured out how to edit stuff!!! Yee haw!!!!! Of course I STILL haven't got it figured out how to LIST stuff in the main blog!!!

No comments:

Followers