Thursday, January 12, 2012

I'm Excited!!!!


I'm excited!  I took a sample of my background material for my Double Duty quilt with me - and they STILL had a little bit of it left on the shelves!!!!  Yee Haw!  I can finish that quilt!  And I'm cheering!

That being said - what am I doing today?  Not working on that quilt - at least not yet!  Because I had gone to class last night for the Quilt in a Day Log Cabin.  And I like THIS method of constructing log cabins sooooooooo much better!  At any rate - I am correcting mistakes from last night (Ribbit! Ribbit!) due to the lighting and my head getting in the way of the light (at least that's MY excuse - and I'm sticking to it!) where I would invariably sew wrong side to right side!  Grrrr!  So - I'm doing that and trying to get the rest of the 36 blocks for the square Queen's LC quilt at least through the second round!  Then  I'm putting that away - and probalby collapsing - at least after I slice and dice the setting squares for the DD quilt! and read through and set up for the PP for that one blasted strip!

I'm not even worrying about housework today - although I could very easily do SOMETHING to make my life - and day - a little more productive - at least in terms of chores!   I DID do my morning routine - and everything looks pretty straight.  Tomorrow I'm doing my WHB.  May do some paperwork (MUCH needed) later - or may not - not sure yet!

Oh yeah - am using Bonnie's Orange Crush 4 squares as LE - Gosh those are cute cute cute!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

I've been doing a few of those LE for Orange Crush, too. Darn cute!

Followers