Saturday, January 07, 2012

Today.....



Of course - now that I finished up the other post - what I want to do.....

1. Morning routine, of course
2. Send Non-Sew Swaps (REALLY - this is ridiculous - these are NON-SEW!!!)
3. Finish up sewing swaps for sending on Monday.
4. TOTH (Top of the Hour) - alternate between 15 minutes Sewing room sort and toss (yup - am actually tossing SOME) fabrics or Ironing some of the fabrics/blocks/yardeage already to go.
5. Would LOVE to journey out to SH Quilts and get my log cabin book - which of course, is probably the ONLY one I don't have!  I have IFmore than enough fabric so that I can do a light/dark scrappy one - and actually am looking forward to it!  Also am hoping that I can do this block without wanting to run screaming from the room.  I LOVE the overall look - but as fiddly as I am - I REALLY do NOT like that I fuss so blasted much over each and every stitch! (which invariably has to be done over again!)
6. IF I get my swaps done in time this weekend - or even today (I am setting a goal - just for today) - then I will get to (EXCITED tones here!) start on .... (notice the START on) Bonnie's Orange Crush quilt! 

I wasn't so thrilled origiinally at that particular quilt - as I saw it with all that ORANGE in the print out part.  But WOW - the final quilt is just delicious!  SOOOOO - I gotta do one!

No comments:

Followers