Monday, April 30, 2012

Design Wall Monday - 04/30/12

On my big design wall still hangs the Double Duty Quilt that I had on there last week (actually last month would be more like it!)

The "portable design wall" (extra lid to the plastic chest) has elements of the Arizona Skies on it - in various stages - although almost all have been sliced and ready for the final sewing.  Still debating and think I will have to re-do 2 - possible 3 squares: 2 because I managed to slice them BACKWARDS!!!! of the way they're supposed to be! :(  and the third because I was tired and didn't read my ruler right.  3/4 is NOT 1/2!!!!  Blast it anyway!  Other than those 3 - am at point of re-sizing quarter blocks and sewing together! 

Another "portable design wall" or rather should I say plastic shoe box lid - holds some of the elements for the Weave it to me quilt.  Quite a bit done there -  would like to have it ALL sewn together up to the borders by class time!

The fourth holds the individual sampler blocks I'm working on between sessions of other quilts.  Almost done there (TG!)  For the most part - looking great - though I would be happier yet if some of the sizes weren't wierd sizes for blocks - at least of those that I'm copying!)

Pix - I still need to get that cable going from camera to computer.  Then will insert pictures as possible.

No comments:

Followers