Monday, April 23, 2012

Stash Report - 04-23-12 (oops!)

Spent most of the week in the garden - then decided to get tiller after all - not easier (as muscles will testify to) but faster!  And I'm behinder already!


Still.... Sewing....  New quilt starting yesterday (Sunday)  After quilt/lap robe is done - I'm going to applique kitties, puppies, etc. on it - at least that's the game plan - we'll see!

No projects completed - yet!  Did go to fabric shop however :D  And added from there - needful since I had ALMOST - but NOT QUITE enough FQ for this coming quilt!  TG I don't have to account for ALL I spent there!!!! ( classes - which are Open Sew ad infinitum - a way to blackmail myself into working on the quilts - and having fun while doing it!)  Also added 2 patterns - Irish Chain in a Day which will be used in a class - and Grandma's Scrap Bag - Miss Rosie - which will be used in my fall quarter of the Quilt a quarter class (we're going to do some swaps here!  Hmmm - might be fun to MAKE a pretty bag to go with the swap stuff!)  New rulers added - the Cleareview Triangle 10" (All mine measured 7" :( and I NEED the 10") and as of yesterday - Pam, clever sales woman she is, demonstrated another ruler  - Creative Grid Quiktrim - which - oh my!  I'm going to love this ruler - right up there with my Loc-Bloc!!!!  Again we shall NOT discuss costs, save that the 2 rulers were definitely under 40!

Used This Week: 0 yards
Used This Month:0 yards
Used Year to Date: 43 yards
Added This Week: 2.5 + 6 FQ = 4.0 yards
Added This Month: 6.0 yards
Added Year to Date: 14.50 yards
Net Used for 2012: 28.50 yards


Still in the black, but BOY! I had best get busy!!!!

No comments:

Followers