Monday, April 23, 2012

Design Wall Monday



Well, this is where all my pix of my 4 design walls will appear - with current projects on them! 

Why 4?  Well - there's the big over-all one - that I am trying to finish - and needs some adjustment - my Double Duty quilt. 

Then there's the one I hang over my sewing machine - big enough for a couple of blocks or so - actually one FQ in size - and that's for trying out patterns or helping me focus on the "now" picture.  This has sampler projects, new blocks, etc. - currently sampler projects on it.  Pinned because they may be there a bit.

Then there's the portable FQ one that I slapped together from the top of one of those plastic drawer thingies (I stacked the drawers - 2 high - so didn't need the extra top)  It's portable.  And I can show Wendy on Skype.  Unfortunately - it is also bigger than sometimes I can focus.  Not on there yet - but will have my Underground RR quilt on there to show W. next Monday - which hopefully I will have the outside borders on it.  Have been working on the blocks LE style!  LOL

Then there's the one I threw together AT the sewing class yesterday - the inside lid of my shoe box project.  Didn't have a felt lining at that time - however I'm taking care of that today!  AND if I'm careful - could probably throw in a pocket for various rulers etc. that I carry too.  That is just right for the class!  This one has the class project.

Now - as soon as I can get photos uploaded onto my computer I can show here.  However that involved my re-discovering (AGAIN!) what I did with the cord from my camera to the computer!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Well, now, at least, you have time to work on them!

Followers