Monday, May 13, 2013

Design Wall for 05-13-13 - It's MONDAY again!

Re-doing the Binding - this time by hand
- looks SOOOOOOOO much better!!!
BUT I am soooooooo slow at sewing by hand!!!
But then - I'm doing one audio disc worth a day!

Machine Embroidery "tie-ing" -
this is an experiment to see how it will work!!!!
Am debating - embroidery ONLY at the "ties?"
Or in the center of the very plain blocks????

Hexie Flowers - hand piecing - which I am VERY slow at doing!
One audio disc worth a day!!!!  That's the goal anyway!

Sunny Side Up - Judy Laquidara's (Patchwork Times)
pattern and quilt-a-long!  I am about 9-10 days late in starting!
And I'm doing some things "differently" -
ie using different "go-with" colors  in place of one of the colors
which I don't have (actually don't have enough of ANY golds and
yellows to do this - and I've GOT to use up some of my stash!)

1 comment:

Podunk Pretties said...

Love your fabric choices for the sunny side up quilt. I would love make this one but....you know all ready to many irons in the fire.

Followers