Sunday, May 05, 2013

Design Wall for Week 18 - beginning 05-06-13

OK - I'm going to try doing this a little differently - maybe - sorta.... and then see how I do.  As per usual I have a LOT of projects of my calendar (needs updating) and May promises to be a busy month - however because I have NO idea as to how many days I can work outside, and more importantly - how many days I will be teaching (school doesn't let out until mid June here and then there's summer school!) - I'm only listing a FEW REALLY TRULY WANT TO GET DONE items.  The rest - well, we'll see!!!!!


MACHINE QUILTING - FMQ
Free Motion Quilting Sampler
 a Stitch a Day - maybe















MACHINE QUILTING - EMBROIDERY "TIEING"
Peggy's Picnic Quilt - needs embroidery "tie-ing"


MACHINE QUILTING - WALKING FOOT



Walking foot Sampler - a piece a day.... maybe

PIECING - LEADER ENDER


For LE - Bowdacious - red scraps
Strings - I also have pink and yellow strings - no picture tho
PIECING

Hexie flowers - need 3 for this week
















Sunny Side Up quilt (will eventually take and put pix here!)  This is a quilt along!


No comments:

Followers