Wednesday, May 01, 2013

Design Wall - also a tad late! - Week 17 - 04-30-13

Nothing like being late - forgot I hadn't published this!!!!

Hmmm- NOW I remember... Picture won't let me upload!  Wonder if I reached my "limit????"  Hope not! [My cache had to be emptied - problem hopefully now resolved - for now at least!  Have added pictures]

Basically - everything is the same as last week - because I worked in the garden and didn't even TOUCH quilting (nor housecleaning!) until today!  Just the bare essentials and then outside I went!

OK - WITHOUT pictures (since all they show is the name with a BIG X on the left hand side!) ....

HAND PIECING -
Hexies - nothing new done
 MACHINE QUILTING -
I'm using an embroidery stitch to finish up the
Peggy Picnic tablecloth Quilt.  
Also - will do something on each sampler.  







At the same time I would like to get the 
Improvisational quilting out of my hair and DONE!
Same for the Pink Baby Blanket #2!!!















PIECING -

As per usual - Bow-dacious is my Leader Ender.
 So some little squares on that one - Red for this week!
 I also want to slice and dice the rest of the
pinks,yellows, greens, and purples that I have! 

Also will do Strings - pinks, greens, yellows, purples, and reds

Back to Square One needs April done (still!)

and then I want to finish up samplers swaps!








Realistically though I will be lucky to get the Machine quilting done let alone anything else!  However - will try!

No comments:

Followers