Sunday, May 26, 2013

Sunday WAIWO

Fancy Flowers Placemats - gifts for my dd.
I am TRYING to finish the binding - it's the binding I love to hate!
Whether by hand or machine - UGH!

HOUSE
  • Quick and Easy
    • DONE Front Porch  - WHB
    • DONE Entrance  - WHB
  • Detailed
    • DONE Living Room - Zone
  • Declutter
    • DONE Side porch
GARDEN
  • Weed (4)
    • DONE Potatoes
    • DONE Roots
  • DONE Define side areas well 
  • Weed (4)
    • DONE just pulled the "I know it is" weeds - MAN those are tiny yet!Onions 
STUDIES
  • I mostly worked on finishing up those for Saturday.  Moved all marked for today to Monday's list!
QUILT

Silly machine won't feed!  Sooooooo - I checked feed dogs - turned out feed dogs were up - and when I checked they went down - and would not go back up.  So I turned machine off (all settings return to default) and back on - feed dogs were back up - still wouldn't feed!  So I unscrewed both screws and cleaned that mess out - Egads there was a lot of lint in there!  didn't think it would be THAT bad!  Got that cleaned - and put it back together - matching arrow to dot on bobbin case.  Unfortunately that must have had a major human error - it WON'T work - snarls all threads! (which I didn't find out until AFTER I put those dadgummed screws back in the plate again!)  I must have gone back and forth taking those stupid screws out and putting them back in - and STILL not fixing the problem for over an hour before I gave up and just went to slice and dice mode!  I am so ready to sit and cry - which of course won't fix the bindings, sew the fabrics or get this stupid machine back to working again!
  • Peggy's Picnic Tablecloth (UFO challenge and FAB4)
  • Blasted bindings  for 1 audio disc
  • Back to Square One - April
  • Hexie flowers for 1 audio disc
KITCHEN
  • Make Bread and rolls (freeze the rolls so they won't go stale); make bagels (bread machine) and freeze them
  • Finish processing J. artichokes N. doesn't want
MENU
DONE (A Favorite of mine) B: Omelet with cheddar cheese, jalapeno peppers, cilantro, garlic, touch of lime juice
DONE L: Pumpkin soup (the rest of it!)
DONE D:Grilled salmon, potatoes, okra and tomatoes and green peppers

Make Brazilian black bean soup for tomorrow!

No comments:

Followers