Monday, May 27, 2013

Design Wall for Week 21


This is a picture of my machine!  To find out WHY I am ticked off at my machine - and WHY I have a picture of it posted here - (Look toward the bottom of the post - under Quilts!)
http://momslifeupsidedown.blogspot.com/2013/05/waiwo-monday-and-its-memorial.html

At this point I am NOT sure what I am going to do.  Teaching the machine to fly is an option - BUT not necessarily one that is good and certainly not one that I will do!

That being said......  This is what I HOPE to get done this week....

BINDINGS
Fancy Flowers Placemats - old picture.
Two are completely done, one needs the seam ripper on the binding.
Two to go - and I have a sick machine!  Ugh!

 MACHINE QUILTING

Peggy's Picnic Tablecloth - I STILL haven't done this - am determined though!
Debating - how I want to do this!

HAND PIECING

Hexie flowers - old picture - I have more made - just not enough! (are there ever enough?)
I TRY to do one audio disc worth an evening.

PIECING

Sunny Side Up quilt - am doing this one scrappy - and LOVE the colors!
Anxious to start - but need to finish  up the blasted bindings
first - and get the machine WORKING again too!

Back to Square One - needs the April and may blocks THIS week!
Am just a tad behind!




No comments:

Followers