Tuesday, May 07, 2013

Yeehaw - It's Tuesday!

So - why am I cheering????

  1. It is a GLORIOUS day outside - complete with Colorado morning briskness and lots of sunshine!
  2. I saw my Dr. this morning and am in great health.  
  3. Thanks be to Stashbusters - I have re-set my quilting goals to something hopefully more liveable!  Maybe!  and while I gave myself a personal deadline for those - it is better - a LOT better! We'll see how it goes from here!
These are the quilting goals - I'd be interested in what you all think!
And yes - according to my calendar - I may have a beastly REST of my schedule - maybe - so may need to adjust that as well!

1. Finish up Binding on a project for my dd (I THOUGHT I had it done - No - had to take it all out again!  :(  Now I'm hand-sewing it. - MUCH slower but looks a LOT better!)

2. Sunny Side Up - this is a quilt along!

3. Peggy's Picnic Tablecloth - machine embroidery "tie" this one - THIS WEEK!

4.  Hexies - Work on Hexie flowers for the space of one audio disc!

No comments:

Followers