Monday, April 29, 2013

Stash Report (just a tad late!) - Week 17 - 04-29-13


Hmmm - Monday already - which means the Sunday I thought was Saturday was really Sunday while the Saturday - I have NO clue what I thought THAT was!

Noticed several things this mornings.... 

  1. Sometime in March I wanted the years to hurry up - so was dating everything with the year 2017.  Wonder what happens then that I "remembered" that date!
  2. Last 2 weeks in March and almost all through April - I must have decided to react against that advance in years - and set everything back to 2012.
Well, all's fixed now!  Guess the advance and regress of years were my way of thinking that the year was not what was important - it is only the here and now and what we do with that which is.

Which means I need to get my rear in gear and finish up the garden today - or at least for the month of April in this area (beans, corn, squash, tomatoes, cucumbers, melons, peppers and eggplants are for NEXT month - May!  All else being equal!  Hopefully!) 

Anyway - quilt wise - nothing added, nothing subtracted.  I DID sew - some.  Gardened - more.  Taught - some.  Studied - a bit.  And spent 1-2 days in an ostrich state of "I don't wanna do anything!"


04-28-13 (see - the year has been FIXED!) - Week 17 - Used This Week: 0 yard
Used This Month: 4.2 yard for April
Used Year to Date: 12.88  yds.

Added This Week: 0 yards
Added This Month: 0 yards
Added Year to Date: 30.59 yards

Net Used for 2013: - 17.71 yards

No comments:

Followers