Monday, April 22, 2013

Tuesday it is (almost)!!!

Tuesday I was NOT feeling so great - allergies?  Who knows!  Anyway - slept most of the day - and all night!  So - what I didn't finish YESTERDAY I hope to finish Wednesday

HOUSE (15 minutes at a time!)  4 x 15.
Hexies - with plastic bag they aren't nearly
as pretty as without the bag!

  • Zone 1 - Side porch - DECLUTTER 
  • Zone 2 - Kitchen floor again
  • Zone 3 - Laundry room - finish cleaning and set stuff back up - 
    • We can remove stuff AGAIN when Nathan gets back to fixing shelves!
  • WHB again!!!!
    • Scrub floors 
    • Fresh sheets
    • Front and side porch doors and mirrors
Improv placemat (1 of 4) -
needs white bowl of strawberries, and a white plate
of either strawberries or Kiwi fruit
GARDEN (15 minutes at a time!) 4 x 15 Tuesday - cold, wet, gloomy.  Brrrrrr! - Did NOT work in garden!
  • Put manure on sweet corn bed
  • Put manure on Squash bed
  • Work on Raspberry patch - tame the blasted thing! and put on wires!
  • Prepare new beds for planting (onions, sweet potatoes, peas) 
  • Harvest whatever is in last year's cabbage beds!  this is still good to eat! - wash, slice, dice and freeze for more stir fry!  I think it is overgrown brussel sprouts and some collard greens (which look like they just came up this year!!!!
  • Harvest leeks (last year's) for soup - maybe Wednesday????  Will check out soup in crockpot - may set some aside so I can make cream of leek soup - thursday - to take with me for lunch if I'm subbing


STUDIES (15 minutes at a time!)  This will be a "Jump in where I am!"  No catchups allowed - UNTIL Sunday - which is alloted for that! ON HOLD FOR THIS WEEK



QUILT - and here's where I got "stuck"!!!!  LOL - I put on the audio disc for Snow and Ashes (which I love!!!) and did that, sliced and diced some reds (not enough!), sewed together pink strings and cut them into 2.5 inch squares - CUTE CUTE CUTE!!!!  Will show pic next Monday on Design Wall.  About that point my energy totally left me and I started falling asleep at the machine.  Done for the day!

Baby Quilt one - may or may not add borders.
Needs backing and quilting and binding - walking foot!
  • 1 Hexie a day (NO catchups)
  • Back to Square One - the April block
  • Walking Foot Sampler - pink sampler
  • WF - work on Baby Quilt #1 - FINISH to binding!
  • FMQ practice - Mark into quadrants.  Practice loops.
  • If I get a chance - work on Sampler swap stuff and FINISH - I want to send THIS!!!!
Baby Quilt #2 -
Needs the rest of this walking foot quilted - including border, binding
MENU - Tuesday

DONE Yummy! B: Sourdough pancakes
DONE L: Tuna salad on homemade whole wheat bread
DONE D: White sauce Pizza with veggies

No comments:

Followers