Sunday, April 07, 2013

Stash Report for Week 14 - 04-07-13



Ugh!  And I sewed this week - honest!  Trouble is  - I didn't sew ENOUGH to at least complete a flimsy!  Instead spent most of my time battling ALLERGIES!  YUCK!  Why is it my favorite time of the year (well, one of them - harvest time is the other!) that I have all this allergy stuff going on!!!!!

Used This Week: 0 yard
Used This Month: 0 yard for April
Used Year to Date: 7.68  yds.

Added This Week: 0 yards
Added This Month: 0 yards
Added Year to Date: 30.59 yards


Net Used for 2013: - 22.91 yards

1 comment:

Kate said...

Nothing out, but nothing in this wee makes for a good week.

I enjoy spring and was so ready for it, but it appears all the cold had everything holding on to it's pollen. I'm in the same boat you are, feeling miserable because of allergies. Hope you get to feeling better soon.

Followers