Monday, April 01, 2013

Get it done - March report


Uh well...............  I think I didn't enter the March report - at least that's my excuse (and I'm sticking to it!)

HOWEVER - while I DID finish up some items - I sure didn't do the more necessary ones I really wanted to!  And this includes the Passover table runner - which will be quilted early for NEXT year's Passover!

Also - in some wild hair twitchin' moment - I (gulp) ERASED my report list!  So I guess I need to set that one up too!

In honor of the Get It Done - I DID join Stashbusters (which I am busting fairly well - but ONLY in terms of flimsies!) and the UFO challenge (which I seriously miss!  Even if I didn't adhere to it 99% of the time, it was always there to nag me!  I have since determined I must like nagging!  (that is, unless it's my kids!)  So - now that I have blackmailed myself into WORKING ON THE FMQ!!!!!!!!! - I guess that is a new goal.

1. Work 5 days a week on the FMQ sampler. Quilting Ithis includes walking foot for this part!) FIRST - THEN piecing!
2. Do 7 Hexie flowers a week (seriously - why put it on my To Do list if I Don't!!!!) - and SHOW them on the following week's design wall! (today I post what is already DONE - and it ain't much!)
3. Get the rest of the scraps sorted, sliced, diced, and put away.
4. Sew at least ONE article clothing a week - and SHOW either completed article or how far I got the following week!  Either that or I scare Westfield by going nude!
5. Get those Sampler blocks DONE and sent! (SB #45)

No comments:

Followers