Monday, April 15, 2013

Design Wall for Week 15 04-15-13

I am planning this coming week to spend most of my time quilting and binding.  I want to finish up some projects (and keep from moving UP the Stashbuster list! LOL)

At least that's the game plan!

HAND PIECING


This is embarrassing!  You can see how much I got done!
ONE Hexie flower!  That's it!  I DID get some hexagons basted however!

MACHINE QUILTING - FREE MOTION QUILTING


Free Motion Quilting Sampler.
I STILL need to practice practice practice (and boy do I!)

Improv placemat - son likes this and I think wants the set (each is different)
so I had best get all the applique, etc  done on it!

Mini Twister for Peggy who is wondering if I will EVER get this thing quilted!
 MACHINE QUILTING - WALKING FOOT

Pink Walking Foot Sampler - just like vitamins - one a day.....

Baby Quilt #2 (no news yet!)
 LEADER ENDER PROJECT

Yellow/gold Foursies for Bowdacious

It's slice and dice time for Bow-da-cious Foursies!
 PIECING
96 Miles an hour!
Sampler - 2 blocks (16 each) are done - 4 to go!

Bow-da-cious slice and dice for this week's LE.

Back to Square One BOM Mystery Quilt from Judy Laquidara

Sampler - I REALLY need to finish these!!!!!


No comments:

Followers