Thursday, April 11, 2013

Good News Thursdays

Judy Laquidara has a post on Thursdays where we can all share something that was really nice - or even just ok  about our past week.  This is certainly something I need to do so that I won't start sounding moan and groan about some negatives!

1. I found a book (that I swore the library had - they didn't - I had it - it had slid over onto a pile of MY books and gotten mixed in there!).  That one has been renewed.  Another book returned - and will be re-checked out again tomorrow if someone else doesn't need it!
2. I got a whole bunch of things printed out that I needed - for studies and also so that I can get caught up on some quilting things.  I had killed my printer - TOTALLY - and was glad I was able to do this.
3. I got some leaves raked up.  LOTS more to do - but little by little I'll get there!

No comments:

Followers