Thursday, April 04, 2013

Thursday - oh, can I stand it? - the day BEFORE Friday and the weekend!!!!

HOUSE (15 minutes at a time!)  4 x 15  (and yes, I am belong to the Flylady list!!!  www.FlyLady.com - and it DOES work!  Trust me, I KNOW!)
  • Zone 5 - finish decluttering for now
  • Zone 5 - Figure out WHERE to stash all the remodeling stuff!  But NOT in my Zone 5 study!!!!! 
  • Zone 5 - Also put away 99% of ornaments! 
  • Zone 1 - Side porch, 
  • DONE Zone 1 - Hot spots - Entrance, Side porch, Dining Room/LR, back stairs, 
  • Zone 1 - Walls and Windows in the Dining Room
  • DONE Zone 1 - Pick ups and put away - entrance and dining room
PAPERWORK 2 x 15
4 x 15 minute sessions on a quick sort
FMQ Sampler - I need LOTS and LOTS of practice!


GARDEN (15 minutes at a time!) 4 x 15  (where all my allergens live!  Tree pollen, mold spores that are hidden in the leaves!  Ugh!  Get 'er done! 15 at a time!)
  • Get plants - onions and leeks today - planted in flats (only 6 weeks behind MY schedule!)
  • Outside - rake and clean up Perr. beds.  Steps 1 and 2 - Rake leaves from front yard - corn - long bed 1 - 7(4' beds x 4' wide)  Step 3 Compost, manure, peat moss, etc.

WEATHER

It is GORGEOUS out!  And WARM (essentially!)  Sunny - and my yard awaits me!


STUDIES (15 minutes at a time!)  This will be a "Jump in where I am!"  No catchups allowed - UNTIL Sunday - which is alloted for that!  I also need to make sure I spend more or at least some time on other areas than science - MAN that assignment was LOOOOOOOONG!  Otherwise - lesson is same as yesterday - and you can see what didn't get done!
15 minute studies
  • Russian - review Lesson 7 AGAIN! (Grammar - 5 cases, 2 genders!)
  • Math - Lesson 30 (STILL!)
  • Spelling - test for 5, write/study for 5, additional activity to "firm" correct spellings - L. 2.
30 or more minutes
  • Science (T, W) - Lapbook PLUS World of plants (middle school book) Set up for investigative.  Butterwort and Sundew Research plant (I don't even know what either is - but I bet I find out!) CB NOT necessary today
  • Creative Writing (W)
  • Religion - FINISH Work on Purim learning folder
  • Archaeology lapbook - Finish work on lapbook for 15 - 30 minutes.
QUILT  Since I didn't quilt at all yesterday (I got sidetracked on another project!) it's the same one for today!
  • 1 Hexie a day (NO catchups - just jump in where I am - and this is HARD to do!)
  • Slice and dice all the pink and put away. - 1 short 15 minute sessions 
  • LE - Bowdacious
  • Pink foursies for Bow-da-cious!  Keep in mind this is a LE project - NOT a do it all NOW thing!
  • FMQ practice
  • Improvisational placemats - check them out - 2 I think may need work - not sure (Stashbuster!!!!)
  • Day 6 Pink Sampler
  • Back to Square One - the January block (Yup - WAY behind!)
  • 96 Miles an Hour - slice and dice AT LEAST!
OUT AND ABOUT
  • DONE Accountant's office - don't even consider asking me to do taxes!
  • DONE Post office
  • DONE Library - return books
  • DONE Bank - deposit
MENU

DONE B:turkey burgers because I am STILL craving them!  NO idea why!  probably because it's something I can TASTE!  Also scrambled eggs cooked just a bit toasty - yum!  And apples! 
DONE - Tomato at 11, potato at 2!  L: Soup - trust me - my body NEEEEEEEEEDS this!!!!  Potato, I think
D: Tuna croquettes, homemade pasta, carrot/cabbage/apple raisin cole slaw!  Maybe popcorn for later

No comments:

Followers