Monday, April 01, 2013

Design Wall for Week 13 - 04-01-13

HAND PIECING
Something different - I HOPE to do at least one Hexie a day - and post the NEW ones on the design wall the FOLLOWING week!  If successful - I'll probably do the same with other hand piecing projects.
Hexies - this is all she wrote!!!!  (NOT counting the myriad "petals" basted and in the Hexie bin!  NEXT week it SHOULD be a different set of Hexie flowers.  Hopefully!  NOT joining them together until later - MUCH later!)

MACHINE QUILTING - FMQ FOOT
FMQ sampler - I will probably set up a NEW one and set it up in grids  or strips (more probably) and go from there.  ONE a day - just like vitamins!  I will conquer this YET!

Improv placemats - I have several needing repair (don't ask - has to do with an energetic kitty!)  Question is - do I applique FIRST or quilt first and applique AFTER????  (BTW - THIS one needs a white bowl with strawberries and a few mint leaves!)  SB # 20

Mini Twister!  While I LIKE this one - I am really getting SICK of  listing it every week while I wuss around about whether or not to try my hand at FMQ!  PART OF SB #34
MACHINE QUILTING - WALKING FOOT
Walking foot sampler - a block a day - um - don't know if it keeps anything away or not - but I sure need to do that!

Baby quilt #2 - actually was #1 - but.....   Not a lot to do on it - just need to GET  'ER DONE!!!  SB # 46
LEADER ENDER PROJECT
Green 4sies for the Bow-da-cious quilt!  NEXT group (which I will show NEXT week - after I finish them!) will be PINKs!!!


PIECING
Goes to Back to Square One Mystery Quilt - and, yes - this is about how far I've gotten!  Next week I intend to show progress (egads - Jan, Feb, March and now April blocks!)

96 Miles an Hour - my To Me from ME because I finished 2 (read that  TWO) UFOs in a row!

Bow-da-cious - my LE project.  BTW - these are ALL foursies!  Will be working on the PINKS for next week!

And, of course, Road to Round Rock! I still need to buy some fabric!  :(   4.5 yards worth!

SEWING
Pattern for spring wardrobe - hope there's enough for a jacket.  Otherwise it will be a vest!

Spring wardrobe - or I go nekkid! LOL  Want to make the WHOLE thing!  2 slacks, at least 1 skirt,1 dress  and 2 jackets (one from this pattern and one from above!) and a top or two.  I may go topless - but the rest of me will be covered!
I intend to show progress here as well on next week's post!

1 comment:

Mary K said...

You crack me up!Topless, nekked and bodacious all in one post. YOU ROCK!

Followers