Sunday, April 07, 2013

Monday, Monday - that's what it's all about.........

Uh - not that I MIND combining the Hokey Pokey with another song (which name I don't remember!) - BUT..............

Needless to say - allergies about wiped me out last week - am a LOT behind - however will jump in where I am!  I WILL however finish up the last of Zone 1 cleaning!  Will begin Zone 2 on Tuesday!



HOUSE (15 minutes at a time!)  4 x 15
Improvisational quilt - I need to check ALL of these
out and finish up as need be.  Will applique the bowl of
strawberries on it before FMQ

  • Zone 5 - finish decluttering for now 
  • Zone 1 - Entrance, back stairs
  • Zone 1 - Side porch - DECLUTTER 
  • Zone 1 - Dining Room/LR - Walls/windows (a VERY quick once over!) 
PAPERWORK 2 x 15
4 x 15 minute sessions on a quick sort

GARDEN (15 minutes at a time!) 4 x 15

  • Outside - rake and clean up Perr. beds.  
  • Garden - focus on A veggie beds (salads, coles) - prepare beds for planting this week - Rows 1A, 1B, 2A, 2B - AT LEAST the 1 A and B
  • Plant more plants inside in flats
STUDIES (15 minutes at a time!)  This will be a "Jump in where I am!"  No catchups allowed - UNTIL Sunday - which is alloted for that!
15 minute studies

  • DONE Russian - review Lesson 7 
  • DONE Math - Lesson 30
  • Spelling - test for 5, write/study for 5, additional activity to "firm" correct spellings - L. 2.
Longer than 15 - 30 at least
  • Science (T, W) - Lapbook PLUS World of plants (middle school book) Finish up for investigative.  
  • Science - Research Sundew plant (I don't even know what that is - but I bet I find out!) - next lesson.   
  • Creative Writing (W)
  • Religion - FINISH last of Work on Purim learning folder.  Set folder stuff for Purim
  • Archaeology lapbook - Work on lapbook for 15 - 30 minutes.  Finish up.  I want to begin Pre-Cambrion period - Archaean Era next.

QUILT
Baby Blanket #2 - which I HOPE to finish
 - needs quilting (walking foot and binding)

  • DONE Post Design Wall
  • DONE Pix of Hexies, LE, 96 mi per hr and Jan mystery blocks
  • DONE 1 Hexie a day (NO catchups)
  • Worked on this well in excess of 15 minutes (story was good and I forgot to set timer!  LOL) Slice and dice all the golds and put away. - 1 daily short 15 minute sessions 
  • DONE LE - Bowdacious
  • Did a LOT of sorting, some LE sewing Gold foursies for Bow-da-cious!  Keep in mind this is a LE project - NOT a do it all NOW thing!
  • FMQ practice
  • Improvisational placemats - check them out - 2 I think may need work - not sure (Stashbuster!!!!)
  • Day 6 Pink Sampler
  • February block is completed! Back to Square One - the February, March, April blocks  - post pix if possible
    Back to Square One - February block.
    And the background is BEIGE - NOT white!
  • 96 Miles an Hour 
  • Pink Sampler
  • Baby Blanket #2 - finish
OUT AND ABOUT
  • NOT TODAY Teach???
  • NOT TODAY Post office

Color chart for Back to Square One Medallion Mystery quilt
January is done, working on February today
MENU DONE B:CouscousDONE (WAS VEGETABLE BEEF - yum!!!!) L:Soup (whatever is in the "surprise" soup! container!!!)
no D: carrot/apple/raisin/cabbage cole slaw, cottage cheese, rice


DONE Made Sourdough rye bread/rolls

I met son at the other house and he took me out for dinner (5 Guys Burger place) - was good - and fun!  Then we went to son's home away from home - his or mine - Home Depot!  

I ran out of oompf there and found a nice comfy chair - chatted with sales lady about shoes, running shoes not being same as walking shoes, then about decking, patios, paver blocks and the sad state of my porch and balcony upstairs!.  I've got some good ideas what to do for a patio, etc. - definitely want to get an outdoor grill.  Son and I are going around about whether to get a propane one (HIS idea) or just a plain one (MY idea - which will also be nice if there is some sort of fuel shortage!)   Came home! 

No comments:

Followers