Monday, April 08, 2013

Design Wall for Week 14 - 04-08-13

I promised I would post the up-dated versions of several things I'm working on.  And I will.  I also did NOT get done what all I wanted to (thank you, allergies!)  BUT be that as it may, those things are also on the schedule for THIS week.  NO catch ups (sorta!)

HAND SEWING
These are LAST week's Hexies.  I didn't get any finished -
just bits and pieces and basting.  I HATE allergies!!!!!
BINDING
LOL - I forgot all about this poor little thing!  Will bind today -
then do a show and tell (well, maybe NOT tell) of the different blocks
MACHINE QUILTING - FMQ
FMQ sampler - practice! practice! practice!

Mini Twister - HOPEFULLY will be quilted tomorrow!

Improv - needs some work, and I'm adding applique today.
THEN will be quilting - one placemat at a time!  This one will be FUN!

All About Hearts - this is a HOPE I can do this one!
Know EXACTLY how I want to quilt it.  Just the Doing of it is tricky!
MACHINE QUILTING - WALKING FOOT
Pink Walking Foot Sampler.  I REALLY need some updated pix -
however have NOT done a lot of much on this one anyway!

Baby Blanket #2 - and I REALLY REALLY want to finish this one up today
 - at least to the binding point if not completely!

Baby Blanket #1 - this is a "hope for"
 to be finished - hopefully this week!

LEADER ENDER
Bow-da-cious - YAY - PINK Foursies hopefully done - I lost count!

Bow-dacious - this is for this coming week
 - to slice, dice and stitch into two-sies, then foursies - ALL LE style!

 PIECING
96 Miles an Hour - I had hoped to AT LEAST get this sliced and diced.
That didn't happen! (Did I ever tell you how much I REALLY hate allergies?)
9
Back to Square One - JANUARY assignment is done (so - it's just a TAD bit late! )
  Will work on the REST of the months so far this week!

Swap blocks - I STILL have some to finish up on.  Want to get those DONE this week!
SEWING
Guess I go nekkid!
As you can see - the sewing didn't happen!  I intend to finish this vest THIS week - and wear it next
 (and no, I will NOT furnish a picture of me wearing the vest.  Pix will be ONLY of the vest!)
 (BTW, I DID tell you I don't like allergies, didn't I?)

No comments:

Followers