Monday, April 15, 2013

Tuesday it is!!!! (or will be!)

HOUSE (15 minutes at a time!)  4 x 15.
Sampler blocks I need to work on

  • DONE Zone 2 - Kitchen - general
  • DONE WHB - dust, dustmop/vacuum, mop, sheets, doors, magazines, trash
GARDEN (15 minutes at a time!) 4 x 15 (I spent entirely too long outside yesterday!)
  • DONE Outside - rake and clean up Front yard for 15 minutes  - not much yard - just a lot of leaves - PARTICULARLY where I park cars and under trees - UGH!
  • DONE Plant all salad stuff beds and onion sets on the edges
  • DONE Set up potato beds.  Add manures, top soil, leaves
STUDIES (15 minutes at a time!)  This will be a "Jump in where I am!"  No catchups allowed - UNTIL Sunday - which is alloted for that!
Improv placemat (one of 4)
Needs applique, FMQ and binding


15 minute studies


Longer than 15 - 30 at least

QUILT

MENU
DONE B:Sourdough pancakes
DONE L:soup - not sure which kind - but one of the ones I have in my freezer!
DONE Dpasta and gorgonzola cheese, carrot coins, ice cream for dessert

No comments:

Followers