Sunday, June 29, 2014

Stash Report for Week 26 - 06-29-14


06-29-14 -Week 26 - The big joke was that I was sooooooooooooo concerned/fearful/whatever it was of working on the Double Duty Quilt that I kept putting it off!  This week it appeared on my Design Wall and Tuesday evening (after a failed attempt to go see a movie which struck absolute horror and memories, yada yada, in me - I decided to do "just a block - to see what it was like!"  LOL - at 2:30 AM I quit and went to bed - ALL except one corner was done - and I did THAT corner the next day BEFORE heading out to pick strawberries!

so - for the flimsy - I used 6 FQ (background), 10 FQ (log cabin), 18 FQ (medium and dark prints, 1 yard (setting triangles) = 34 FQ + 1 yd (which I could convert into quarters - but won't) - 8 1/2 yards + 1 yard = 9 1/2 yards

ALSO done this week - I found where I made my math error (UGH!) - I do a copy/paste of my previous entry - and fill in all the new info.  Apparently for whatever reason, my brain went on vacation to Florida (was chilly around the beginning of May - remember????) and I forgot to update the net used.  And then I messed up again - and just now got done re-correcting entries.  All the other figures were ok - but when I did the next copy/paste - I just kept carrying the same mistake forward!  UGH!  all straight now - and my math double checks!  

Used This Week 9 .50 yard
Used This Month: 23.875 + 9.50 = 33.375 for June
Year to Date: 36.313 + 9.50 = 45.813 yards

Added This Week: 0 yards
Added This Month: 0 yard for June
Added Year to Date:5.63 

Net Used for 2014: 30.683 + 9.50 yards = 40.183 yards !!!!!    

3 comments:

Charlene S said...

Great number. I think a quote is "all we have to fear is Fear itself!"

Suzanne said...

You numbers are great!

Scooquilt said...

You're doing very well on your stash use! I do the same thing with cutting and pasting, and just know I'm going mess it up one of these days. Take care.

Followers