Saturday, June 28, 2014

Stashbuster Retreat - June 27-30

 PIECING
Toes in the sand - a block I did a while ago.
I have one block that I haven't finished and am another one behind.
Plus I want to get the strips for the rest cut.  Fortunately this won't take long!
 MACHINE QUILTING
Halloween runner - needs quilting - FMQ

Cinnamon Stix table Runner -
not sure WHAT quilting stitch I will do with this - nor what color thread!
May end up holding on to it for another month

Nines 'n' Dashes -
needs border(s), then quilting -
I think Walking foot may be in order

New Year's -
um - maybe a combination of walking foot and FMQ

St. Patrick's day table runner -
definitely walking foot

Yellow Brick Road -
ummmm - FMQ???
And there are others (esp. if I chicken out on the FMQ part!  LOL)

No comments:

Followers