Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Where IS that camera????


Aargh!  I hate it when I "dribble" items around in various places that make NO sense whatsoever to anyone who is looking for them!  Currently missing - my camera!  I DO have a place where it "lives".  Unfortunately it is now "visiting" SOMEWHERE in this apartment!

And - I have several quilts - the flimsies, at least that are DONE!!!!!

FLIMSY done - of course, the Celtic Solstice - but that was finished some time ago, border taken off and replaced.  And now - this past week - the border is back off - this time to STAY off (the quilt is quite big enough - and I LIKE it this way!  Admittedly, I probably should stay-stitch 1/8 inch from edge all the way around so that it won't have the seams come undone!

And then there is the Underground Railroad - which DOES have a border - BUT I didn't like the one it had - so I replaced it this week - and LOVE it!  Do need to finish up the backing for it.

AND now - the DOUBLE DUTY quilt - which I just picked up to work on this past Monday - and the flimsy is done done DONE!  (no borders - just the binding and that's it!)  Yeehaw - and is it cute!

Now - don't you wish I would hurry up and find the camera so you could see what I'm talking about?

(Oh yes, the design wall I set up earlier this week - all from pix I already had!)

No comments:

Followers