Thursday, June 05, 2014

Yup - a rainy messy Thursday!!!!


All morning I've been humming a tune - just figured out WHAT tune it is!

"I am Henery the Eighth!  Henery the Eighth I am, I am!  I got married to the widow next door!  She's been married 7 times before, and every one was a Henery - not a George, Billy or a Sam!  I'm her eighth old man - I'm Henery!  Henery the Eighth I am!

"Second verse - same as the first.........  I am......."

Yup!  That's the song!  And now that I've contributed to the song running rampantly through your mind for the morning.... (yes, Wendy!  You're welcome!  Anytime I can contribute....  LOLOL)

What probably brought this part on is that as for today's doin's - it's ALMOST the same as yesterday's!  Mostly because yesterday I rebelled (like I do, most any day!) - and left most of the "doins" alone!

So on THAT note ("Second verse - same as the first.........  dratted song!) I am working on yesterday's list today!  ("I am Henery the Eighth!  Henery the Eighth I am, I am!...") (and the biggest major change I would make to THAT dratted song - is that I am/would be Henerietta!  But I don't want to start THAT too! ("every one was a Henery - not a George, Billy or a Sam!")



MENU
B:Couscous
L: turkey sloppy joes
D:Winter Vegetable chowder, spinach salad, whole grain rolls

GO AND DO
  • DONE Post office
  • DONE Shavuot (second day)
  • DONE 3 meals a day
  • DONE 3 snacks (part of each meal) - and mention
GARDEN - it's raining out!  I'll dissolve!
    STUDIES - (NOTE - will work on week's assignments - Mon AM to update from weekend frenzy)
    • RELIGION
        • How to Run 
          • DONE Apparently forgot to do 310-315 - now done
        • DONE Work on lapbooks
        • Song 
          • DONE 92
          • DONE 93
      • THE EARTH
          • EH - 
            • DONE 50-53
          • DONE Lapbook
        • MATH
          • DONE 88
        • RUSSIAN
          • Continue Daily review
            • DONE Lesson 10
        • HANDWRITING
          • Book A
            • DONE p. 8
            • DONE p. 9
        • CREATIVE WRITING
          • Writing Strands 
            • DONE 12-5
            • DONE -needs work though12-6
        • ART - 
          • DONE Work on pix for book
        KITCHEN
        • SOUPS (serving kept out for Monday - freeze the rest)
          • DONE Winter Vegetable Chowder
        "I'm her eighth old man - I'm Henery!  Henery the Eighth I am! I am!  Henery the Eight I am!"

        No comments:

        Followers