GO AND DO
- Post office
- School begins on the 20th
- 3 meals a day
- 3 snacks (part of each meal) - and mention
HOUSE - springtime decluttering - and freecycling
- PAPERWORK - a mountain of it! work on at least a half hour a day
- 1 hour - Sorting
- 1 hour - Things to Do file
- ZONE 3
- Zone 3: Mission #1 Monday
This week we are in Zone 3. This is the main bathroom and another room of your choice. Our "other" room is going to be taking 5 minutes at those stash and dash spots in your home. Maybe it is the basement, a corner in your bedroom, the guest room or garage. Just 5 minutes each day to put a dent in the stash and dash piles we have built.
Your mission for today in the bathroom is to wipe down around the base and the back of the toilet. This is an area that we all seem to forget about until we notice it on day and it seems too far gone to do anything about it! Grab a rag and some general purpose cleaner and wipe down the toilet from the bowl downward, the floor around the base and behind base. This is a quick and easy mission to do!
Your mission for the Stash and Dash space is to take a trash bag and just toss anything you can see that needs to be thrown away or recycled.
- EXERCISE - week 5 (increase times and add a routine - date/3 + R)
- Garden - Start plotting beds for next year.
- Yoga A wk 5 (date/3 +1)
B:cracked wheat cereal, sugar, milk
L:turkey noodle soup
D:Meatballs and spaghetti, greens
- turkey noodle soup
- whole wheat bread
- MAIN DISHES
- Meatballs and spaghetti
- DESSERTS and SALADS
- Baked apples
- Veggie salad (a bit of everything!)
- DESIGN WALL (Monday)
- QUILTING - as many as possible!
- Halloween hanging (FINISH!)
- Halloween table runner (FINISH!)
- Buckeye Beauty Baby Blanket (baby ALMOST due!)
- Weekday PIECE
- LE - Jamestown Landing - String blocks
- Sampler blocks - and send
- Slippers - make lining, re-sandwich and quilt (lines)
- Borders for Nines 'n' Dashes - first border is on - not sure how I many I want - 3 or 5!
- SEW ALONG (with Wendy or others)
- Finish Swap for Wendy