Monday, May 28, 2012

Design Wall in progress Monday - 05-28-12


Hah!  It IS Monday! 

Re design wall - I'm in process (eventually) of re-doing my design wall(s) - involving shelf brackets (2), flannel backed tablecloths (3-4???), skinny rods and a sewing machine to sew a sleeve on/through/whatever.  This was something suggested by a friend - and should work - and will work to create not only a somewhat almost stable but also a traveling design wall (to take to class). 

So - all I have to do is get the tablecloths and those skinny rods (which name escapes me until 2 or 3 AM when I'm sound asleep).  IF the stores are open - then today I will have at least ONE new design wall.  If not - then I'll post the results on tomorrow's!  Pictures of the process forthcoming (as soon as I get out the dustrag and broom!)

No comments:

Followers