Saturday, May 19, 2012

Today.....


Geez!  I have SO much to do!  and it is Saturday.  Oh my!

So - I am trying to finish up Threadhead Mini Sampler blocks - I think I've got all the problem blocks un-problemed.  Hopefully.

Also hope to finish up Zone 2 household stuff - maybe.  This means polishing cabinets, (stuff already straight in them), cleaning my refrig, emptying the dw and reloading it.  Re-polishing counters, and - gasp - sweeping and scrubbing that floor.

Also hope to get the smaller shelving up.  Hoping.  Then will move into the laundry room and move all my pantry stuff in there and redistributing everything else in the big room.  Hoping to get this done BEFORE I sweep and scrub that nasty - uh - nice kitchen floor!

However - MOSTLY I intend to work in the garden - at least 2 - 3 hours worth - which means keeping mosquitos and those blasted gnats at bay.  Definitely!  Also need to water garden - even with the monsoons we've been having - the back half of the garden while getting enough sun - ends up in drought because of nearby trees preventing water from hitting the ground.

Re paperwork - I've been ignoring that - and can quite successfully ignore that another day!

No comments:

Followers