Monday, May 28, 2012

An Owl named Pfred!


In honor of the 4 beds of missing peas (unless you count the remains scattered throughout the cabbages, potatoes, etc. - several beds away) and the missing cabbages (also scattered a bit of everywhere) and the 1 empty bed of beans (first up - now gone - with big ploddy holes where the plants used to be) - I decided to add Pfred!  Now Pfred has a job - to horrify and otherwise terrorize all the birds!  At least that's what the salesman said (it didn't help that the salesman was a gorgeous hunk!  Price was certainly not THAT expensive - although..... no Pfred would have been cheaper!)  Personally I'm not so sure about that!  Supposedly he can sit in the middle of my row (bed) or on a fence post (won't straddle my T-posts - though I wouldn't necessarily want to either!)  Supposed to scare the what-for out of the birds.  I think he looks adorable  with great big eyes and a swivel around neck. 



No comments:

Followers