Sunday, May 13, 2012

Stash Report for 05-13-12




Man!  I have 2 (yup TWO) flimsy's just about ready for final quiltling!  And with 2 more not far behind!!!!  One is the Threadhead Mini Sampler, another the sweet treat (well, it's a bit farther back than almost done - but not THAT far!), a third - the Weave It to Me!  AND I have another block in Underground RR just about done as well - leaving only 2 more blocks, sashing and cornerstones, and all the borders in the world (can you tell I don't like putting on borders???)

HOWEVER the word is ALMOST - and almost is NOT completely done!  So - for this week....

Used This Week:  0 yards
Used This Month: 3.0 yards
Used Year to Date: 46 yards
Added This Week: 0 yard

Added This Month:0 yards
Added Year to Date: 15.17 yards
Net Used for 2012: 30.83 yards


And I am soooooooooo glad I didn't buy the fabric I saw yesterday (just darling!  and I didn't have enough in spare cash at the time!)  AND am so glad we don't count rulers on this one (found the CUTEST 4.5 inch square ruler!!!!)  Did also buy 8 clear plastic shoe boxes - for squares and rectangles - I am tired of fighting with my odds and ends!!!!!  My strips are just fine and all organized (thank you, Bonnie!) but the squares - oh my!

No comments:

Followers