Monday, May 07, 2012

Design Wall Monday - 05-07-12



YAY - I think I have the cord for the camera to computer - at least I have a cord that fits properly into both camera AND computer.  Let's hope it is the right one!  Now to figure out how to upload pix - cause it didn't show up automatically!  So I have to figure out what drive!

Anyway - all this to say - HOPEFULLY I will have pictures of quilts - past and present to put on my blog!  Hopefully!

Design walls - and I'm short three! - (1)my big design wall - my poor Double duty is still there - didn't get to it last week.

(2)  The interior lid on the top of the shoe box - I move this! theArizona Skies (really known as Tequila Buzz - I just like my colors better! LOL) - I STILL have to take some of my blocks apart and probably re-size a bit!  THEN it will be all systems go!

(3) the portable (top of the plastic chest) - Weave It to Me - Looking really cute - ready for more strips - AND sewing strips together - definite progress made!

(4) over my sewing machine - Row by Row - I do NOT like the way I did one block - am re-doing it.  It is the only one I have left - no major problem - BUT I forgot to lock the seams!~  Therefore.....

(5) (On the inside lid of the large shoebox/bin I keep this on in - Sweet Treats - this is a quilt-a-long that Judy is doing - so far I'm up even - so far!  Oh yeah - my take on the April color palette was slightly different from Judy's - hence the pink and purpley things!  This is what showed up on my computer.  Sorry no red - and I had to really for the orange - my stash is sadly lacking in the tones I needed for that!..

There really should be 3 more.....

(6) Currently sharing the one over my sewing machine -  Joan's Mini Sampler quilt - I'm behind on this one..... 

(7) On the inside lid of the box I store this one on - Churn  Mill Dash - this is one I've long wanted to do!!!!

(8) On the inside lid of the box I store this one in - and sometimes over my sewing machine -  Underground Railroad

Apparently I sew/piece about like I read - 6 - 8 or more at the same time! LOL

No comments:

Followers