Sunday, May 27, 2012

Stash Report for 05-27-12


Nada new to report - I sewed up a storm until after class Wed eve (Irish Double chain - can hardly wait until it's done!) - though mostly getting ready for the class!  And of course I had my Weave It to Me class last Sunday too.  Then Thursday I decided to spend at least part of the day in the garden.  It would have been nice if I had remembered DRINK FLUIDS!!!!!  and DON'T SPEND THE WHOLE TIME BENDING OVER!!!  Result - OH my!  I was sick - and it hurt to move.  The old fee-fi-fo-fum nursery rhyme kept coming to mind - especially the part about grinding bones!  All I could do really was sleep - for almost 2 whole days. with a lot of sleep all the way up to today.  That and drink liquids - not much on the solids - but lots of liquids.  And of course visit the little room out back (actually off the kitchen).

Actually though - as of last Wed evening - the double chain is really coming along, so is the Weave it to me (only lacking the "easier" rows and sewing it together)

And of course - I am sooooooooooooo glad that the yardage does NOT include rulers - since I came home with 3 more I absolutely HAD to have (one for a double wedding ring quilt - the tiny pieces, and one for a class later this year). 

Used This Week: 0 yards
Used This Month: 3.0 yards
Used Year to Date: 46 yards
Added This Week: 9.50 yard

Added This Month:9.50 yards
Added Year to Date: 24.67 yards
Net Used for 2012: 21.33 yards


Rulers .... I'm not saying.....

2 comments:

Amy said...

Dehydration can sneak up on us quickly. Hope you are better now.

Helen said...

Oh yeah! thank you for asking! Definitely better now - although still drinking liquids like they are going out of style!

Followers