Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Stash Report for 05-20---- uh oh, it's the 23rd! 2012



Almost is once again the word!  So close I can taste it!!!!  Now if I could only make up my mind on the Sweet Treats quilt, figure out WHERE I stashed the quarter square triangle that goes with the Ohio Star on my mini quilt, finish up the Row x Row....  I'd have a bunch of finishes to report!  Well, maybe this week!!!!!

Used This Week: 0 yards
Used This Month: 3.0 yards
Used Year to Date: 46 yards
Added This Week: 9.50 yard

Added This Month:9.50 yards
Added Year to Date: 24.67 yards
Net Used for 2012: 21.33 yards


The ADD part was for a class I am taking - Double Irish Chain.  I already had the center fabric - a GORGEOUS floral - and the New fabrics are an absolutely luscious burgundy/mauve and a snow white.  Yum!  (I had a lot of white - BUT not enough of any one pattern and actually not enough even all added together EXCEPT for my backing fabric!!!!  Re the Mauve - I had NONE!  I DID have a gold fabric - but the mauve looks so much more striking with this!)

2 comments:

Wendy said...

A Double Irish Chain? Can't wait to see it!

Kathleen C said...

I love Irish Chains tho I've never made one...your colors sound great.

Followers