Monday, June 08, 2015

Design Wall for Week 23 06-08-15

All of this is dependent on whether or not I finish up the 2nd half of my SB UFO challenge (I put 2 smaller projects, table runners, as an UFO challenge item).  If I don't get them done before Sunday - then they will appear here, if I do - they might appear here - in their finished state!!!!  (YAY!  Just finished the binding on the Halloween T.R.!!!!  Now to find out whether or not the Passover TR - done some time ago - is indeed the other half of this UFO challenge #!!!!!  Picture to follow in a separate post - as soon as I figure out where I last hid my camera!)

In the event that I have more items to post...............

BINDING
THIS is the quilt I intended to post that still needs binding!  Want to work on this Fri eve - when I have use of the LQS big tables!

QUILTING




this will be for additional table runners - 1 or 2, depending on complexity and size

PIECING
Any remaining piecing or re-doing (this is the January UFO number challenge)

APPLIQUE OR HAND PIECING
Part of the Halloween Wall hangings - this is one of the 2 May number challenge UFOs

SWAPS

No picture (yet) - but will be working on 150 HSTs for my part in the trade with Wendy!  2.5 Aqua (or blue) and white!

No comments:

Followers