Wednesday, July 04, 2012

Design Wall Monday - 07-02-12

Essentially it is the same as last week’s – because I was sick with both asthma and a tummy problem
 
HOWEVER – I did get son to tell me what colors he likes – same with Lynn. Both like blue. Period. Sigh! There are reasons I really hoped that for a couch cover (he knows this – so does Lynn) he would prefer something in shades of brown or black or gray at least (although I would REALLY love to see BRIGHTS and CHEERY instead) but it is blue they like.

So – an reviewing what I have in shades of blue – and will be choosing the colors for the quilt. And – no – secondary, tertiary, etc. colors won’t do it. Just blue!

It IS strange though – he REALLY does like all the other quilts I am doing – and they are in a LOT of bright and cheerful colors!

On my design wall – the placemats – which I will finish tonight (was going to be last night – but I went to bed instead!), Nicole’s couch quilt – for son and Lynn, UGRR – the two blocks, Arizona Skies. No new pix.

No comments:

Followers