Sunday, July 15, 2012

Stash Report for 07-15-12

Had hoped to have several smaller projects done by yesterday - however, best laid plans and all that.....  Open Sew was cancelled :(  I know the next one will be overfull - and I'm soooo glad I pre-paid!!!!

Something I did - I caught my cheat sheet of projects up - this is the one that details WHAT project for WHAT group (ie, the UFO group, the quilt-a-longs, et al) - and I will probably post that on my quilt page a little later today (when I clean up my other pages - and when I figure out what happened to my Preserving Kettle post and the page for State of the Garden.  I do think though I will be doing that a bit differently from what I currently do however. 

At any rate - I then wrote down in a list of order exactly what HAD to be completed this month - hopefully that will keep me a bit focused better.  Hopefully!!!

Anyway - nothing completed, nothing added this week.

Used This Week: 0 yards
Used This Month: 0.0 yards for July
Used Year to Date: 70 + 7/8 yards or 70.875 yards
Added This Week: 0 yards

Added This Month: 8.76 yards for July
Added Year to Date: 43.43 yards
Net Used for 2012: 27.445 yards


Oh yeah - hope to figure out what to do about my Siggie pix and other pix as well.  I miss them!

No comments:

Followers