Monday, July 09, 2012

Stash Report for 07-09-12

HAD hoped to finish the Fancy Flowers - but had temporarily run out of oomph!!!  At any rate - have temporarily set that aside (June project) so that I can work on Couch quilt for son and his new bride!  I asked what color.  They both said blue.  They also said NO flowers.  All I have is either flowers, or snowflakes!  NO solids, NO batiks!   So - I had to make a trip to the quilt shop (and you KNOW how this breaks my heart!  LOLOL)

Used This Week: 0 yards
Used This Month: 0.0  yards for July
Used Year to Date: 70 + 7/8 yards or 70.875 yards
Added This Week: 8.76 yards

Added This Month: 8.76 yards for July
Added Year to Date: 43.43 yards
Net Used for 2012: 27.445 yards


Have an open sew this Friday - sure hope I get some of my stash used up by then!

No comments:

Followers