Sunday, July 29, 2012

Stash report for 07-29-12

Nothing truly finished this week - sorta.....
Would have waited until later today to post this - BUT have wedding shower to attend so won't be doing sewing anyway....

Regardless - am hopeful of (1) completing the July thingy for the CP tonight - one way or the other (NOT as pleased as I should be with this one), (2) hopeful of completing gift for son and future dil this week - and - PROBLEMS....... I am NOT fond of this color combo - but am reserving final judgement until I have finished - then may decide to do a different quilt instead for them - and/or give them a choice of the two (and donate the other one!)

Pattern is NOT the problem - the color combo IS - and worse yet - it SHOULD go well - not sure - will post this probably tomorrow on my design wall.  (TG neither son nor Lynn look at my design wall anyway!)

Re stash report - nothing added nothing subtracted.... exactly.....

Used This Week:  0
Used This Month: 4.87 yards for July
Used Year to Date: 75. 745 yards

Added This Week: .75 yards
Added This Month: 9.51 yards for July
Added Year to Date: 44.18 yards
Net Used for 2012: 31.565 yards

1 comment:

Angie in SoCal said...

Oh I know what you mean about color combos - I keep meaning to buy an ott light so that the colors would look truer to me. I've been using the computer or camera to take a picture - it's amazing what a difference that makes.

Followers