Monday, July 01, 2013

Design Wall for Week 26 - 07-01-13

Camera is still missing - all of which has prompted me to (1) clean up the place and (2) declutter as I go!

I did get several quilts together for working on this week - all pictures are OLD pictures taken over a month ago - but so far.....

This one - Hurricane Sandy - was originally supposed to go as a charity donation - twice  over!
At this point I'm going to finish it this week - and will be machine tieing the quilt.  I may substitute another one for charity - and keep this one for a tablecloth - and as a reminder of Hurricane Sandy -
and the day that my greenhouse went sailing end for end and tried to climb the garden fence!


And with my local quilt shop - there are 53 4 patches - all of which are done - and which I will take in this week.

My dd and I are also doing a 4 patch swap - she is putting together a Jacob's Ladder quilt and I am working on Bonnie H's Bodacious quilt - so we're trading 4 patches!  this shouldn't take too long to get done

Back to Square One has been posted - and I need to catch up - and post to that one - will post the picture in a separate post (once I find the camera!).  Will add new picture to here as well - once I find the camera!

No comments:

Followers