Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Tuesday - WID - 07-16-13

Widget - working hard!  LOL  He's a BIG kitty!  maybe weighs close to 30 pounds!
Tummy upset again today - not sure whether due to allergies/heat/water (which I'm drinking a LOT) or eating some of the solid foods I've been inhaling.  Anyway - tummy was upset and I managed to dehydrate myself somewhat.  Slept most of afternoon.  I think this used to be called the summer complaint (before that "complaint" became assigned to summer boarding tourists in an area).  Taking it easy this PM.  Did NOT do housework or really anything that involved high activity.  Try again tomorrow!

GARDEN
  1. Harvesting - 
    1. DONE Daily picking raspberries - they aren't as tangy this year - sort of "washy" - all the rains????  Also harvesting herbs - maybe 2 plotches a day
    2. DONE picking cucumbers
    3. DONE picking of green beans, possibly squash
  2. Planting - 
    1. DONE STILL need to plant those flowers - or the money I spent will be GONE GONE GONE!
    2. Okra HAS grown!!!!  And more came up!!!!  I suspect it won't make it this year!  And okra is ONE of several reasons I am having not only some limbs removed - but also considering having major loads of manure/topsoil brought in.  DEFINITELY need soil tests to be done - esp. pH levels - may be too acid for okra.
STUDIES - (SOME ON HOLD AT THIS TIME - AT LEAST FOR THIS WEEK!)
  1. Religion - each day's readings/mini books
    1. DONE Read this is My God, p. 57-69
    2. DONE Song we sing - 45, 47, 61 
  2. Russian - 
    1. DONE Lesson 14 toGroup 6 or 7
  3. Creative Writing - each day's lesson
    1. DONE Lesson 10, Day 1

No comments:

Followers