Saturday, July 13, 2013

July things to do

Some thoughts on things I want to work on this week - MAYBE......

1. Scrappy Stars - this is for a swap - 2 per person - so far only 4 people (including myself - and the "counter" says 5 - but no 5th person is listed!!!!  A fun thing.
2. Mail out scrappy stars, the F8 (as soon as someone gets the list ready!!!) and the Charity Blocks (this one I have to finish - one anyway - had more 8-9 inch than I did 12.5 inch!!!  np tho!  Give Wendy her 50 4-patches!
3. UFO - for this week anyway - probably Baby quilt #1 - have hit "snag" on picnic quilt
4. Keep designing "ants"
5. New quilt (I earned it - 2 finished or at least flimsy finished UFOs = 1 new = and I'm behind several so far!) - hmmm - possibly Road to Round Rock - although I really need black - and am OUT (almost) of the black.  More probably - A Piece of Cake - which is truly scrappy and I love it!  OR Evelyn Sloppy's Honeyberries from 2.5 strips which I also love - although I suspect my eyes might not!

No pix yet - final decisions on Monday - and pix too!

No comments:

Followers