Monday, July 15, 2013

Design Wall for Week 28 - 07-15-13 (already???!!!!!)

This is part of a swap - the Fruit Basket Swap - Each of us sends a F8th to the next person on the list who adds a FQ and sends to the NEXT person on the list who adds.... and so on until it comes back to the original person.  This one is my F8.  Now to find out WHO is the next person on the list!

Top left - the 4.5 inch 4 patches I swapped last Sun at SH quilts.  Bottom - the blue ones (I forgot to take a picture of all 50!) are the ones I traded with Wendy - scrappy blues - 2.5 inch 4-patches.  And the one with the yellows - are those she traded back to me!  The reds are also in that group - and this is perfect since I'm making the Bodacious Quilt - and that is one of the blocks in there!  This is a LE quilt.

Another LE - or was this last week - I finished sewing a bunch of string blocks - then just HAD to sew them together into 4 patches!!!!!  This struck me as a fun thing!

This is a copy of the Charity block I want to finish up today (I send 2.  One goes to Charity and one gets added to the "lottery block" group.  Once a month a name is drawn!)  The block I chose is Aunt Sukey's! (Clown't choice is the next one below!)

No - you can't see my ants yet!  They are different sizes - and I'm embroidering them!  VERY unusual ants!

Part of an old old swap - and this was sent off eons ago.  I still have a few - didn't get them sent out last week - this I want to get DONE this week for sure!

Still designing WHAT kind of grid work and walking foot quilting I intend doing.  It isn't really as narrow as it seems - this is just the way I took the picture!

The Hurricane Sandy Quilt - would love to have this one done today.  Probably won't happen though!

No comments:

Followers