Monday, July 22, 2013

Design Wall for Week 29

Hand applique and quilting - Ants come to the Picnic (aka Peggy's Picnic tablecloth)
will be putting this up on design board and showing pix later this week - hopefully!

Summer Breeze - started last Thursday!  only the rest of the borders need to be added -
THEN quilting - may do a tie with pink yarn - not sure!

Hurricane Sandy quiltlet - actually table topper - will get this one DONE right after I get Summer Breeze done!

Baby blanket - I keep thinking of adding more borders - yellows and greens???? It's AWFULLY narrow!
This one MIGHT be worked on by weekend - grid pattern I think.  Maybe.
This one is Child's Choice - will be appliqued toys in center of Child's Choice blocks.
My Scrappy kitty keeps choosing this one for me to work on - I put it away - she drags it out and drags it to me (still in the plastic bag! I opened plastic bag to cut some of the shine in the picture)

No comments:

Followers