Monday, July 21, 2014

Design Wall for Week 29 - 07-21-14

I obviously did NOT do a lot of much of ANYTHING last week - other than feel icky, miserable and hide out in my bed under blankets!  So - am re-posting what I DIDN'T do last week!

Halloween table runner/Hanging -
still needs witches hats and spiderwebs (forget the spiders!!!!  UGH!!!!)

Snow people
(at this rate it will be NEXT Spring before I complete this one!)

Back of Thanksgiving table runner -
question is - will it be completed in time for Thanksgiving?

Jamestown Landing -
by now one would think I would have AT LEAST 5 times this many squares done!
HAHAHA

Toes in the Sand -
MUST be caught up preferably BEFORE class NEXT Sunday!

Irish Double Chain -
a good session of slice and dice is in order -
THEN stitch it together!

Arizona Skies - aka Tequila Buzz (quilt creater's name!) -
question - will I EVER get this one done????
(I probably will sash it)  Has a pieced border to go with it too!

4 comments:

Julie Kaye from KS said...

You certainly have a lot on your plate. Hope you get to feeling well enough to work on all that. :)

Michelle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Michelle said...

I'm not moving at any record rates with my projects. lol So don't feel to bad. Life has a way getting in the way. Hope you get to feeling better. You have a few great projects going there.

Candace said...

I really like those "Toes in the Sand" blocks I have not seen that pattern before.

Followers